HD-ESD System offers a polyester with carbon yarn stripe fabric. Acceptable for aseptic environments, this static dissipative apparel program is constructed of Maxima® High Density ESD. HD-ESD garments can be worn in a variety of industries which include pharmaceutical, biotechnical, biological and food processing. Designed for cleanrooms up to and including Class 10 (ISO 4), where bacterial filtration, static charges, particulate and fluid resistance needs to be controlled.
- Maxima® High Density ESD uppers
- Molded soles
- Partial elastic with adjustable snap tab opening
- Rear snap attaches to coverall
- Color-coded buckled instep strap denotes size
- Gamma compatible and autoclavable