LD-100 system offers apparel for the pharmaceutical, medical device and food industry where particulate control is required. Polyester Herringbone coveralls are worn in cleanrooms up to and including a Class 100 (ISO 5). LD-100 Polyester Taffeta frocks are donned in controlled environments up to and including Class 1000 (IS0 6).
- Polyester taffeta
- Hood’s bib drapes across shoulders
- Adjustable snap front closure
- Two sets of vertical snaps for optional facemask attachment
- Rear horizontal snap adjustment
- Color-coded hang loop denotes size
- Gamma compatible and autoclavable